FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What should I expect from the interview and hiring process?
- Dress to impress - all interviews are business casual
- Come prepared with your resume, references and knowledge about the position being offered
- Your interview will be with a GoodLife Talent Acquisition Specialist or hiring manager
- Anticipate to listen carefully to questions and provide clear answers related to your previous work experience, qualifications and future goals
- Call back for a second interview? Please be sure to bring your workout wear
- This is a CARING environment – relax and be yourself during the interview. We want to get to know YOU and have fun while doing it
How should I prepare for an Interview with GoodLife?
- Research our company, our core values and the services we provide
- Know about the role you are applying for and the qualifications
- Be creative! Be prepared to talk about why you want to work for GoodLife and why you would be a good fit for us
- Think about visiting a GoodLife Fitness club to get a feel for the environment and culture. Visit goodlifefitness.com to access a FREE 3 VISIT PASS
- This is also your time to assess GoodLife as your next career choice – please have your questions ready
Check out our latest blog post about perfecting your resume.
Cindy Chan (GoodLife Talent Acquisition Specialist) gives you some insightful tips on Tone, Layout, Things to Avoid etc.