Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I expect from the interview and hiring process?
- Dress to impress - all interviews are business casual
- Come prepared with your resume, references and knowledge about the position being offered
- Your interview will be with a GoodLife Talent Acquisition Specialist or hiring manager
- Anticipate to listen carefully to questions and provide clear answers related to your previous work experience, qualifications and future goals
- Call back for a second interview? Please be sure to bring your workout wear
- This is a CARING environment – relax and be yourself during the interview. We want to get to know YOU and have fun while doing it
How should I prepare for an Interview with GoodLife?
- Research our company, our core values and the services we provide
- Know about the role you are applying for and the qualifications
- Be creative! Be prepared to talk about why you want to work for GoodLife and why you would be a good fit for us
- Think about visiting a GoodLife Fitness club to get a feel for the environment and culture. Visit goodlifefitness.com to access a FREE 3 VISIT PASS
- This is also your time to assess GoodLife as your next career choice – please have your questions ready