GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies!
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Personal Trainer?
A Personal Trainer provides their clientele with the knowledge, motivation and coaching to achieve their personal fitness goals. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement include: Fitness Manager and Personal Training Regional Manager
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income; monthly sales incentives and the ability to upgrade your level of Personal Training
- Top notch training including: business plan, secrets to success, subscription to the world’s number one education resource for Fitness Professionals
- Use of Fitness equipment
- $2 million liability insurance
- Pre-designed specialty programs, business cards and marketing materials
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Prospecting for new clients
- Analyze and understand your clients’ needs and goals
- Design personal fitness programs
- Support and promote all GoodLife Fitness Programs
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for fitness
- Registered for GoodLife Personal Training Institute Certification within the first week of employment and completed within first 3 months of employment
- CPR Certification within 1 month of employment
- Strong sales ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others
- Willingness to accept ongoing coaching and feedback
- Works well in a team setting
- Enjoys a challenge
- A related degree or diploma is an asset, but not required
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 13,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.