Job Title: Group Fitness Instructor - New Brunswick
Position Type: Part-Time Regular
Group Fitness Instructor
What is a Group Fitness Instructor?
A Group Fitness Instructor provides safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in our Group Fitness, aquatics and cycling programs.
What will you be doing?
- Lead members through a safe and enjoyable workout in a group setting.
- Maintain communication with club management, the members and other instructors
Do you have what it takes?
- Les Mills International Certification (or willing to receive)
- Can Fit Pro Fitness Instructor Specialist
- C.P.R. Certification
- Energetic and personable with a healthy and positive outlook
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dependable
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Health and Fitness Industry
- Customer focused
- Ability to fully understand and embrace the company culture
- Demonstrated fit with GoodLife’s core values (Care, Trust, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Happiness, Personal Fitness)
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!