SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (FITNESS TRAINER)
What is a Sales and Service Representative (Fitness Trainer)?
The Fitness Trainer is dedicated to helping every Canadian live a fit and healthy good life by creating an environment to keep Members working out and achieving their goals.
What will you be doing?
- Meet and Motivate Members on every visit.
- Promote programs that will assist Members in achieving their goals.
- Coach and instruct new members through cardiovascular and weight training orientations
- Assist members with any fitness concerns and ensure they are happy with our services
- Assist and maintain Club cleanliness at all times.
Do you have what it takes?
- Knowledge of the fitness industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and fully understand and embrace company culture.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Ability to build relationships, persevere and problem solve.
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!