SALES AND SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (FITNESS TRAINER)
What is a Sales and Service Representative (Fitness Trainer)?
The Fitness Trainer position is a Sales and Service oriented position. Highly energetic and ready to assist, Fitness Trainers have a passion for fitness, and can easy approach the public in outreach opportunities. Candidates must have an interest in developing a professional sales & customer service career while gaining experience in coaching members on use of club equipment.
What will you be doing?
- New membership prospecting, follow-up and sales
- Generate membership leads through various methods including community events, outreach, referrals and business partnerships
- Build relationships with our members, determine client goals and counsel on positive lifestyle changes
- Book appointments and tour prospective individuals and corporate clients
- Coach and instruct new members through cardiovascular and weight training orientations
- Be knowledgeable to promote and sell pro shop products and tanning packages
- Assist members with any fitness concerns and ensure they are happy with our services
- Run the front desk area and greet each member and guest
Do you have what it takes?
- Previous sales experience.
- Passionate about fitness and helping others.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to work a variable schedule.
- Demonstrates our core values
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!