GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
MEMBER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST - LIVE CHAT SPECIALIST ROLE
Hours: 12:30 AM to 9:00 AM availability required (Saturday - Wednesday).
Application deadline: Friday, January 19th - 5:00 PM (EST)
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Member Experience Specialist?
As a an integral member of the team the Member Experience Specialist is responsible for delivering a high level of customer service to all members who contact Home Office through our Member Experience live chat.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
Unlimited growth potential
FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Respond to member related communication including phone calls, mail, e-mail, and live chat assistance in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Answer inquiries promptly and respond to email inquiries within 1 business day
- Research and resolve each member inquiry
- Gather necessary documents and information
- Discuss the situation with all involved parties
- Formulate and propose a resolution
- Document in a computer file
- Follow-up with member or club when necessary
- Maintain a high level of communication and teamwork with each Club/Department Head to ensure a high level of service delivery at each club
- Assist in ensuring ongoing equipment and facility maintenance as well as club cleanliness by communicating any deficiencies to applicable associates
- Ensure proper administration and adjustments to member’s accounts
- Complete outgoing calls to members regarding account status
- Support and have full knowledge of all GoodLife programs and services
- Adhere to GoodLife policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers to included Microsoft Office
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Customer-Focused with interpersonal savvy
- The drive to achieve results and persevere
- Ability to motivate others and managing responsibilities
- Previous success in a customer service, collections or accounts receivable role
- Knowledge of GoodLife administration, policies, and systems an asset
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 14,000 people supporting our vision to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.