Job Title: Group Fitness Instructor Contract - Owen Sound
Position Type: Contract
Facility: Owen Sound Heritage Place Neighbourhood, 248
GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR - Contract
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Group Fitness Instructor?
A Group Fitness Instructor provides safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in our Group Fitness, aquatics and cycling programs.
The GoodLife Fitness Neighbourhood Club located in Owen Sound, Ontario, available for rent to independent Group Fitness Contractors. The Neighbourhood Clubs are smaller clubs open 24 hours, 7 days per week for the Members convenience. Each club boasts enough fitness equipment to serve the neighbourhood in an inviting atmosphere. Suitable for a Fitness Instructor with their own client base or someone looking to build their client base. Flexibility to work from private studio with key fob access 7 days a week. Tours available by appointment only.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Unlimited growth potential to build your own business, charge your own rental rates and run your own business
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Lead members through a safe and enjoyable workout in a group setting.
- Maintain communication with club management, the members and other instructors
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must hold current Fitness Instructor certification, Insurance, First Aid and CPR
- Can Fit Pro Fitness Instructor Specialist
- C.P.R. Certification
- Energetic and personable with a healthy and positive outlook
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dependable
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Health and Fitness Industry
- Customer focused
- Ability to fully understand and embrace the company culture
- Demonstrated fit with GoodLife’s core values (Care, Trust, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Happiness, Personal Fitness)
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 13,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.