GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
Application deadline: Friday, December 22nd - 5:00 p.m. (EST)
What is a Project Coordinator?
In the entry-level role as a Project Coordinator you will work closely with various Departments on high priority Projects that are assigned to you. The role requires you to move from Department to Department as Projects arise. You will use the GoodLife Project Coordination process to ensure Project success. In the role you will ensure that we have proper tracking of all Projects and ensure that we have proper communication to Home Office. Finally, you will work to bring proper Project Coordination practices to the Departments and ensure consistency.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
Unlimited growth potential
FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
Group health care plans
Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
Project Coordinator for Various Projects:
- Be assigned to high priority Projects by the Director of Organizational Effectiveness
- Use GoodLife’s Project Coordination process while working on Projects
- Create Project Teams to work through Project deliverables, issues and risks
- Follow Project approval processes, create Project Plans, record meeting notes and action items, execute the Project Plan, ensure action
- items are completed and ensure all deliverables of the Project are completed on time
- Ensure Project success for all Projects
- Where necessary, be assertive with the Project Team to ensure that the Project moves along well and that decisions are being made in a timely manner
Project Coordination Coaching:
- Where necessary help various Associates understand the GoodLife Project Coordination process
- Provide coaching for Associates to ensure that the Projects that they are coordinating are done so in the proper manner and are successful
Our Ideal Candidate:
- College diploma or University degree
- PMP designation or related courses/certifications is an asset (but not required)
- Previous Project Coordination experience is an asset (but not required)
- Flexible and adaptable (can handle the fast paced, ever changing, GoodLife environment)
- Exemplary interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are a must
- Assertive, outgoing and an excellent relationship builder
- Skilled in the process of Project Coordination
- Ability to plan, research topics and be creative
- Sound decision making skills and demonstrated initiative
- Ability to multi task, build relationships, persevere, adapt and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Focused, flexible, and willing to learn and grow
- Ability to fully understand and embrace company culture
- Sound computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
- Work from the GoodLife Corporate Office located in London, ON
- Evening and weekend work may be required
- Daily sitting at a computer and attending meetings/conference calls
- Some travel to Clubs and conferences may be required
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 14,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.