eGoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies!
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Application deadline: Wednesday, November 22nd - 5:00 p.m. (EST)
What is an Internal Communications Coordinator?
The Internal Communications Coordinator is responsible to ensure proper and effective communication across the organization and to Club Associates and Members.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Create clear and concise internal communication pieces
- Promote effective communication across the organization
- Act as the GoodLife Editor, reviewing and approving all mass email communications
- Compile, edit and produce the quarterly GoodTimes Magazine
- Compile, edit and produce GoodTimes eNewsletter
- Coordinate the GoodLife Intranet site and update/maintain documents on the site
- Act as a communication liaison/advisor between all Home Office Departments and Club Associates
- Review and maintain existing communications materials and update and/or edit as needed
- Edit, update and maintain current communications materials
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Degree or Diploma in English, Communications, Marketing, PR or related field
- Previous GoodLife Fitness experience an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Highly developed follow-up skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers for
- E-mail and Internet; quick study of new computer programs an asset
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel and HTML coding an asset
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of the organization
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 14,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.