Fit4Less by Goodlife
JUNIOR FINANCIAL DATA ANALYST
Fit4Less by Goodlife is a low cost model, an extension of Canada’s largest fitness company GoodLife Fitness. Goodlife Vision is to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. The concept of our low cost clubs is designed to ensure that GoodLife caters to all Canadians, no matter their income level.
What is a Junior Financial Data Analyst?
The Junior Financial Data Analyst will organize, analyze and visualize data in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of all elements of the business.
Working with Fit4Less Gives You:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free Fitness membership
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Locate, analyze and present data in a way that can be easily consumed by senior business leaders
- Contribute to complex analysis and data modelling
- Extract patterns, trends, and key business drivers from large, disparate data sources
- Prepare clear, accurate and aesthetically sound visualizations
- Create well organized and documented data sources
- Maintain various workflows serving internal customers including Accounting and Finance
- Special projects as directed by management
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong concentration in Science, Computer Science, Business, Math and/or Statistics preferred; outstanding post-secondary academic performance
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional analytical abilities, including statistical analysis
- Working knowledge of accounting and finance processes
- Previous experience with financial modeling and reporting an asset
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and an excellent sense of visual design
- Curious, self-motivated and able to work productively on multiple projects with minimal direction
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Working towards an accounting or finance designation as asset.
Proficiency in the use of computers for:
- Strong knowledge of data manipulation tools such as Excel, SQL studio, Alteryx, Tableau.
- E-mail, Calendar, Task Management; Data mining, analysis and presentation.
- Some overtime may be required in order to meet deadlines and responsibilities throughout the year; some travel may also be required periodically