SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (MOTIVATOR)
What is a Senior Customer Service Representative (Senior Motivator)?
As the face of GoodLife Fitness, a Senior Motivator delivers high quality experiences and is considered the information source for all members and prospective members.
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for fitness
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Peak attitude
- Multi-tasking guru
- Strong planning and organization skills
- High School diploma, or working on completion
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What will you be doing?
- Motivate and encourage the members to meet their fitness goals
- Greet and welcome members in a warm and friendly manner. Member needs met courteously and promptly
- Handle member questions and concerns with courteous and professionalism
- Book appointments to accommodate members needs
- Have knowledge and ability to sell and answer questions regarding memberships and other services
- Adhere to and promote monthly marketing
- Manage club supply inventory and place orders
- Track equipment maintenace and repair logs
- Run club errands and conduct bank runs
- Plan and organize club events
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential in sales and management
- rewards through monthly incentives and contests
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!