GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's Top 50 Best Managed Companies!
Application deadline: November 17th
What is a Data Analyst?
The Data Analyst will analyze and visualize data in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of all elements of the business.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Locate, analyze and present data in a way that can be easily consumed by senior business leaders
- Develop key business metrics and manage the associated metadata
- Conduct complex analysis and data modelling using disparate data sources
- Identify patterns, trends, and key business drivers within the data
- Understand complex business needs and identify the relevant supporting data
- Prepare clear, accurate and aesthetically sound visualizations
- Special projects as directed by management
- Our Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate Degree in Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent; outstanding post-secondary academic performance
- Relevant work experience is an asset. Refereed Publications and Conference Presentations (first author) an asset
- Outstanding problem solving abilities
- Exceptional analytical abilities, including statistical analysis
- Strong knowledge of analytical tools/languages such as R, Python, SPSS, SAS
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and an excellent sense of visual design
- Curious, self-motivated and able to work productively on multiple projects with minimal direction
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Proficiency in the use of computers for e-mail, calendar, task management; data mining, analysis and presentation - SQL an asset
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with individuals at all levels in the company
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 14,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.