GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
SENIOR EVENTS SPECIALIST
Application deadline: Friday, October 20 - 5:00 p.m. (EST)
What is a Senior Events Specialist?
The Senior Events Specialist is responsible for planning and executing major internal events and programs in the interest of retaining and engaging our Associates.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Plan and execute the GoodLife Annual Awards Gala/Top 500 and any other GoodLife related canfitpro weekend events
- Plan and execute GoodLife Holiday Socials
- Plan and execute GoodLife Leadership Summits
- Plan and execute Patch Talks (or equivalent incentive run that year)
- Work and maintain relationships with vendors
- Work closely with the Travel Team to ensure an excellent Associate experience
- Plan and execute any other internal events that arise upon request
Our Ideal Candidate:
- University degree is an asset
- Certificate or diploma in event planning or event management
- 5 + years’ experience in corporate event planning
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet
- Working knowledge of day to day Human Resources information processes and health and safety practice is an asset
- Maintains order and organization and is thorough and exact in details
- Ability to take and follow direction
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Excellent work quality and attention detail
- Ability to consistently keep information confidential
- Adaptable and willing to adjust to multiple tasks and demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- A team player with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to and ability to convey understanding of the comments and concerns of others
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 14,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.