What is a Fitness Manager?
As a key player in the club, the Fitness Manager is responsible for maintaining a high standard of professionalism, results-based programming, and profitability in the Personal Training Department.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Meet or exceed monthly/annual Personal Training Department revenue and goals/targets
- Recruit, train, and develop a team of successful Personal Trainers
- Personal Training associate succession planning/career development
- Ensure all personal training sessions are serviced according to GoodLife standard
- Complete quality control on Club Personal Training Department performance indicators
- Support and promote all GoodLife Personal Training
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years Personal Training experience
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- Strong sales performance
- Previous Personal Training management experience in the fitness industry a strong asset
- Related Degree or Diploma in Kinesiology/Physical Education is an asset
- Personal Training Certification within the first 3 months of employment
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment