GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR - YogaWhat is a Group Fitness Yoga Instructor?
The overall responsibility of the Yoga Instructor is to develop and provide a safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in our Hot Yoga Studios.
What will you be doing?
- Lead members through a safe and enjoyable workout in a group setting
- Responsible for maintaining communication with the club management, the members and other instructors
Do you have what it takes?
- Education in Yoga Philosophy and extensive Yoga training
- Yoga Certification
- Experience in teaching various styles of Yoga
- C.P.R. Certification
- Energetic, personable, with a healthy and positive outlook
- Motivated, enthusiastic and dependable and the ability to persevere
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Health and Fitness Industry
- Customer focused
- Ability to fully understand and embrace the company culture
- Demonstrated fit with GoodLife’s core values: Care, Trust, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Happiness, Personal Fitness
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!