Group Fitness Instructor - Body Step
What is a Body Step Instructor?
A Body Step Instructor is responsible for teaching Group Fitness classes as well as ensuring all Members have a great experience.
What will you be doing?
- The Body Step Instructor is responsible for providing safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in Group Fitness.
- Be available to teach a minimum of twice per week and follow the subbing policy.
- Support Club Management with handling Member concerns with professionalism and care.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with Management and other associates.
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for Fitness
- Body Step Certification
- Successful completion of a nationally recognized Fitness Instructor Specialist Certification is required.
- CPR certification
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development and e-learning
- Opportunities for advancement in other areas of the company, Service, Sales and Management.
- Competitive compensation including music rebates.
- Discounts on canfitpro Toronto Conference yearly.
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day