Application deadline: Friday April 20th - 5:00pm EST
What is a Service Coordinator?
The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and administrating service and maintenance requests from the CMMS (Web Work) system. As the first point of contact for our Clubs, the Service Coordinator will maintain a multitude of requests with great proficiency and professionalism.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all work requests and maintenance needs are addressed and scheduled in a timely manner
- Provide support and follow up with Club Associates, Divisional Manager’s, Vice President’s and the Club Services team as required
- Monitor CMMS throughout the day for service requests and schedule repairs accordingly
- Document vendor quotations in CMMS and obtain approval through appropriate process/channel
- Verify accuracy of vendor invoices and record details in corresponding work order
- Generate work orders for PM contracts
- Generate and distribute maintenance reports
- Locate new service providers and coordinate vendor accounts as needed
- Follow up and respond to service email inquiries promptly
- Report service level concerns to appropriate Club Services Department Leader
- Perform required day-to-day office responsibilities at the Club Services Centre
- Gather specific maintenance details for each Club location and manage information in CMMS
- Obtain maintenance details of new Clubs and ensure information for existing Clubs is kept current
- Assist during vacation time with greeting visitors, answer and direct operator calls, sign for courier deliveries, open and distribute mail, pick up packages at local post office
- Assist with special projects as required
Do you have what it takes?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Post secondary education would be considered advantageous
- 1-2 years administrative, Customer Service, or office experience
- Team Focused
- Relationship building
- Problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong working knowledge and background in all aspects of office administration including use of a multi-line telephone
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Courteous and customer service driven
- Proficiency in the use of computers for e-mail and internet
- MS Office Professional
- CMMS knowledge an asset
What’s in it for you?
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits