CLUB AMENITIES SPECIALIST
Application deadline: Friday, April 20th - 5:00 PM (EST)
Location: London preferred, but Toronto will will be considered.
What is a Club Amenities Specialist?
This role is responsible for supporting the overall successful member usage of all in club amenities so that they positively impact our member keep metric.
What will you be doing?
- Remaining educated in all necessary requirements to be the content expert for associate training preparation
- Ensure the proper content is available for training that is being offered and delivered in the company to properly service the operation of the amenities
- Executing any new amenities that are implemented
- Executing Monthly, quarterly and annual planning for all amenities
- Execution and delivery to all stakeholders of the marketing
- Co-ordination with the Marketing department on all overall marketing opportunities including by not limited to the website
Operations of Amenities
- Directly impact or oversee the success of amenity success within clubs
- Continually innovate and excel amenities to impact more member check ins
- Evaluate the success both financially/overall operations of amenities
- Strive for new ways to get members involved in more amenities
- Remain fiscally responsible to expenses within budget
- Drive company revenue through company incentives, new programming or new marketing to get more members involved
- Consistently seek out ways to be more cost effective while creating better programming
- Maintain a high level of communication and teamwork
- Complete administration tasks
- Complete other duties as assigned
Do you have what it takes?
- Degree or Diploma in Business or Management
- Pool Operator Course
- 2 + years in a Customer Service or Assistant General Manager role with GoodLife or
- 2 + years in an external customer management role
- Proven success in influencing motivating teams
- Strong customer service background
- Previous management experience in the fitness industry a strong asset
- Exemplary leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Superior influencing and coaching skills
- Ability to problem solve and manage change
- Customer Focused
- Motivating others, drive for results, directing others
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Valid driver’s licence required
- Evening, weekend or overtime maybe required
What’s in it for you?
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits