What is a PEAK Coach?
A PEAK Coach is responsible for providing exceptional service to all PEAK Members, while providing safe and enjoyable coaching and leadership to participants of PEAK.
Do you have what it takes?
- Previous experience in the Health and Fitness industry
- Previous group, small group or team training experience.
- Personal Training experience.
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience working with goals
What will you be doing?
- Promote the PEAK program to Members
- Ensure a highly functioning Club and PEAK program
- Handle any PEAK Member complaints in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner and discuss with PEAK Head Coach
- Support all GoodLife programs and services.
- Assist in maintaining club cleanliness – especially in PEAK areas.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Management and other Associates of the Club and across the PEAK community
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!