EQUIPMENT & FACILITY TECHNICIAN
Application deadline: Friday, April 27th - 5:00 PM EST
What is a Service Technician?
In the Service Technician role you will be responsible for performing maintenance and repairs in all aspects of cardio and strength fitness equipment including diagnostics, parts ordering, remove and replace practices, and audio visual troubleshooting. You will also be responsible for performing service and repair in all aspects of building maintenance including minor plumbing, drywall repair, painting, appliance repair, minor electrical needs. Working to maintain and promote a high functioning fitness club environment, you will carry out overall service mandates in accordance with GoodLife’s core values and corporate standards.
What will you be doing?
- Perform service and repairs in a timely and professional manner
- Use web-based maintenance software system to obtain and complete various service requests
- Carry out Preventative Maintenance on a regular basis
- Maintain appropriate level of work order completion
- Apply service notes, time & material, and status updates as they relate to individual work orders
- Communicate proficiently with service coordinators to ensure proper work flow compliance
- Review work orders to prioritize according to urgency and geographic proximity
- Foster communications with Club Administrator, and Club leaders to promote accurate representations of service needs as documented in maintenance software system
- Complete tasks to the best of your ability, not attempting to perform tasks that require a licensed tradesperson
- Practice safe and professional driving habits when traveling in company vehicles
- Provide support for equipment installations and new club openings
- Attend various meetings and training courses as required
Do you have what it takes?
- Completion of high school diploma
- Post secondary education an asset
- Proficiency in the use of computers for E-mail, Internet, CMMS Maintenance Software system, and MS Office Professional
- Strong time management, planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to Learn
- Problem-Solving; action driven
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Demonstrates functional and technical skills
- Ability to relate well with others
What’s in it for you?
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits