FRONT DESK MANAGER
What is a Front Desk Manager?
The Front Desk Manager will support the General Manager in ensuring the Club has a great Culture for both Members and Associates. This associate will prioritize all interactions with Members.
What will you be doing?
- Support the General Manager with the overall financial management of the club
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, scheduling, development and performance management of Front Desk and Childminding Associates
- Support Club Management with handling Member concerns with professionalism and care.
- Responsible for the implementation of all Member Programs
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for Fitness
- 2+ years in a Front Desk or Sales role with GoodLife or 2+ years in an external management role
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- Strong sales and customer service background
- Success in exceeding individual and team sales goals
- Previous management experience in the fitness industry a strong asset
- Degree or diploma in Business or Management is an asset
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing training and development including hands on training, classroom training and e-learning
- Opportunities for advancement include: Assistant General Manager, General Manager and Divisional Manager
- Competitive compensation including commission and bonuses
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!