SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT SPECIALIST
Application deadline: Friday, March 23rd - 5:00 PM (EST)
What is a Social Media and Content Specialist?
The Fit4Less Social Media and Content Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day reactive and proactive engagement of conversations across all channels, and plays a vital role in the servicing of customers, engagement and growth of the brands social channels.
The Social Media and Content Specialist ‘s main functions are to create an environment for Members to connect with both Fit4Less and each other in order to build lasting relationships with current and prospective members. They also act as an advocate for Fit4Less by responding to our Members on a personal level, and on behalf of the Members by monitoring conversations and providing feedback to the company.
The Social Media and Content Specialist serves as the voice of Fit4Less by proactively and reactively engaging with our community to accelerate brand’s growth, engagement, and loyalty on our social media channels. They will take a leadership role in content creation across a variety of channels and work with external and internal stakeholders to execute.
What will you be doing?
- Address Fit4Less Member concerns and actively work to move Member care issues to the appropriate channel.
- Have real-time discussions with Members and followers as appropriate on social channels.
- Provide reports to management on Fit4Less social engagements, and Member feedback.
- Monitor reviews of Fit4Less locations on Yelp, Google, Foursquare etc.
- Work with external agency partners to obtain content and ensure it is on brand, a fit for channel strategy and coincides with business objectives.
- Ensure consistency of voice on all corporate social media accounts.
- Keep up with current trends in social media and identify and present creative and innovative ways of communicating with audiences to improve social posting/engagement, this includes sourcing user generated content as needed.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of social media campaigns by analyzing KPIs, and identifying opportunities to maximize success.
- Reporting will include the monitoring of trends and competition.
- Monitor and engage in conversations outside of conventional social platforms (i.e. reddit, etc.)
- Assist with development and execution of social media contests and give-aways.
- Assist with the development of social media content in collaboration with our Digital Agency.
- Provide insight into social media trends and relevant tools for community management.
- Creates and implements a blog content strategy.
- Creates Fit4Less TV content and works with appropriate teams to execute.
- Assists with video content creation for use on multiple channels.
- Other marketing related tasks as needed.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or Public Relations), or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing social online communities.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Meticulous proofreading and editing skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize requests.
- Positive attitude, goal oriented, value team collaboration and be comfortable working alone.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of social listening, monitoring and posting tools.
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
What’s in it for you?
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits