SENIOR HVAC SERVICE COORDINATOR
Application deadline: Friday March 23rd, 5:00 PM (EST).
Duration: This is a term contract up to 18 months.
What is a Sr. HVAC Service Coordinator?
The Sr. HVAC Service Coordinator, based on industry knowledge and experience, will manage pricing proposals for repairs and maintenance, administrate service contracts and maintain vendor relations. They are also responsible for scheduling and administrating service and maintenance requests drawn from the Maintenance Software system.
What will you be doing?
- Report service level concerns to Club Services Department Leaders
- Ensure all work requests and maintenance needs are addressed and scheduled in a timely manner
- Ensure repairs and recommendations are quoted, approved and completed in a timely manner
- Document vendor quotations in maintenance software system and obtain approval through appropriate process/channel
- Verify accuracy of vendor invoices and record details in corresponding work order
- Support HVAC service dispatching and scheduling and monitor maintenance software system throughout the day for service requests and schedule repairs accordingly
- Identify and manage on-going and/or high-crisis issues
- Generate and review service history reports in order to monitor vendor service level and equipment performance and identify concerns to appropriate stakeholders
- Administrate HVAC service contracts and ensure corresponding PM work orders are generated
- Maintain construction website with updated equipment lists and tender documentation
- Support HVAC PM tender process
- Vendor management of existing contractors and sourcing of new service providers
- Provide support and follow up with Club Associates, Divisional Managers, Vice Presidents and the Club Services team as required
- Gather specific maintenance details for each Club location and manage information in maintenance software system, ensuring all information is kept current and up to date.
- Follow up and respond to service email inquiries promptly
- Perform required day-to-day office responsibilities at the Club Services Centre
- Assist with special projects as required
Do you have what it takes?
- Post-secondary education
- 3 to 5 years of Commercial HVAC Dispatching or hands-on mechanical experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Mechanical license or designation not required, but an asset
- Vendor management and Supervisory experience
Must have extensive computer experience, ability to handle multiple accounts, and strong phone skills
- Team Focused
- Relationship Building
- Problem solving ability; is action oriented
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Strong working knowledge and background in all aspects of office administration including use of a multi-line telephone
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Courteous and Customer Service driven
Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of computers for E-mail, Internet, MS Office Professional, and CMMS Maintenance Software system knowledge is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits